Tilapia is mild in taste, and easy on the wallet. This dish is simply delicious; low in carbohydrates and fat, and a decent serving of protein. Plus it makes a great presentation, as long as you have a gentle touch, as Tilapia is a thin, flaky fish, and may fall apart when you transfer it to your plate.
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 cup red pepper, cut into strips
1 cup yellow pepper, cut into strips
2 medium zucchini, cut into strips
1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 lb Tilapia
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Heat olive oil in skillet, saute vegetables for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Lay Tilapia on top of vegetables.
3. Sprinkle fish fillets with salt and pepper.
4. Cover pan, turn burner down to low and steam fish and vegetables for about 10 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
5. Transfer vegetables to plate and top with fish fillet.